Pages

Here comes the Bride I =)

30 de outubro de 2010



And the weddings season is open!!!! I love weddings and when my dears friends are the brides I love more!! This year, the first who married was Ana Carla, the amiga verdadeira, then me and carol headed to Goiania to be there in this amazing day, was a super short trip but was nice, Goiania is such an amazing city, I loved there and I want to come back with more time.

The wedding was simple and chic, the way that Ana Carla and Roger are, in the afternoon they went to the peace judge and at the night they received the closest friends at a French bistro, that I don't remember the name. sorry =(

Here some pictures to show you some moments of this amazing day(s)!

To Ana Carla and Roger I wish all the love in the world and that you can be an amazing family full of Grace, Peace, Love and all the good things that God can give to you!!

champagne and "bem casados" for all guests bring to home

Ana Carla, the most beautiful and happy bride in the world!

some of her friends who shared this moment with her..include me haha

Ana Carla, carol and Roger

I loved the cover with they special menu

the other day we came to a lunch full of margaritas and beers, look at my face...haha..

THE margarita...hehe

Sorry for the "no post" days, but I'm pissed of to write... this days disagreeable things are happened for here...so on monday I 'm going to Teresina to gabi's wedding and I will post all the moments here!!!

have a great weekend and week!!!

xoxo

Fe.

No Comments

carol mendes disse...

aiii esse dia foi bom demaiss!!! amei tudo!!! deveriamos ir a gyn mais vezes... ótima cidade mesmo e com esse casal maravilhoso lá melhor ainda!!!

Camila Guimaraes disse...

Porque a Carol quer ir a academia mais vezes? (brincadeira Carol) Eu queria ter animo para ir a academia.
Eu tambem amei esse casal, depois de econtrar a forma de falar o nome do Roger em esponhol sem que escrevesse Jorge foi facil encontrar os dois no hotel. Sao uma companhia maravilhosa, otimos para programar uma viagem, fica a dica.

Carolina Pires Acessorios disse...

uhuuu!!!
amiga, sua presença e de mais umas amigas queridas fizeram a diferença no meu "dia feliz"
amo de paixão!!!

Carolina Pires Acessorios disse...

O nome do reataurante é L´etoile D´argent!!!!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
ê,amiga,muito obrigada pela presença, pelos votos, e principalmente pela amizade fiel e verdadeira!
quando a felicidade é interior, transborda em beleza!!
amooooooooo